Empower your team with VeraCore fulfillment training
VeraCore Intro training arms your people with the intimate knowledge required to implement and fully take advantage of the VeraCore Fulfillment Solution.
Who should attend?
Account Managers & CSR's will learn how to easily handle day to day management of your clients' fulfillment programs.
Warehouse Managers will see firsthand how to take full advantage VeraCore's tools to assist in maintaining inventory accuracy and streamlining warehouse operations.
Business Owners / Sales Managers will gain an in-depth understanding of how VeraCore's capabilities meet the needs of current and prospective clients.
Fulfillment System Administrators will be better prepared to support your staff in the daily use of the system.
- Order Management System set-up
- Warehouse Management System set-up
- Defining products, offers & kits
- Receiving, pulling and adjusting inventory
- Kit assembly
- Backorder management
- Ecommerce & credit card processing
- Fulfillment billing
Fulfillment intro training is offered over the web in a convenient "virtual classroom" environment.
The intro class includes twelve hours of training provided in four convenient 3-hour sessions.
Contact us to learn more or to register for any of the upcoming classes, listed below:
November 2017 Intro Class Schedule:
- Session 1 - Tuesday, 11/7 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
- Session 2 - Thursday, 11/9 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
- Session 3 - Tuesday, 11/14 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
- Session 4 - Thursday, 11/16 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
December 2017 Intro Class Schedule:
- Session 1 - Tuesday, 12/5 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
- Session 2 - Thursday, 12/7 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
- Session 3 - Tuesday, 12/12 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
- Session 4 - Thursday, 12/14 @ 1:30 PM Eastern Time
Contact us to learn more or to register for any of the upcoming classes.