The Mobile Dashboard App is now available in Beta!
VeraCore 6.1 includes a powerful new mobile app for iOS and Android that provides fulfillment operations stakeholders with real-time information on warehouse activity.
With the Mobile Dashboard, users can track KPIs and charts that provide high level insights. Users can also interact with those high-level displays and drill in to see more detailed data. The app covers three main areas:
Access up-to-the-minute data on your production workload in the warehouse.
- New and prior order volume
- The percentage of orders shipped
- A breakdown of orders by status (Unprocessed, Processed, Packed, Shipped)
- Drill-in to see orders by customer or "Need By" date
Track your freight activity from one convenient place.
- Weekly shipping volumes
- Weekly freight by carrier (published or negotiated)
- Freight for your top 5 customers
Monitor your incoming inventory right from your phone.
- Weekly receiving volumes compared to expected arrivals (ASNs)
- Today's receipts by customer
- Today's receiving activity by warehouse team member
Additional information on Version 6.1 is available in the Product Roadmap section of the VeraCore Knowledge Base.