VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc. (VeraCore) has a great opportunity for an experienced self-starter to join our programming department as a mid-level software developer. VeraCore software is used by top names in the fulfillment, ecommerce and graphic communications to service many of the world’s most respected brands.
In this role, you’ll work closely with team members, product managers and senior developers to provide technical solutions to the business challenges facing our user community.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Analyzing Business Requirements
• Database Design - SQL Server 2012/2014
• Coding Business Logic- C#, Transact SQL
• Testing & Debugging
Qualified candidates should possess:
• 3+ years’ .net experience (C#, asp.net)
• Proficient at writing ad-hoc SQL Queries and Stored procedures
• Understanding of safe coding practices and application security
• Exercises strong judgment, especially in emergency situations
• Strong Verbal and interpersonal skills; ability to work with and influence all levels of the organization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience working with ext JS, TeamCity and SVN a plus
This position is the perfect match for someone with technical experience who enjoys working with people and facing new challenges. Ability to handle multiple assignments and good communication skills are necessary. This is an excellent opportunity for forward-looking individual seeking to stay on the leading edge of technology.
This position offers a generous compensation package that includes both medical and dental insurance as well as a 401k retirement plan. We offer a fast paced environment with a casual atmosphere. This is NOT a telecommuting position; you will be working at our office in Rocky Hill, Connecticut.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc.
1086 Elm Street - Suite 200
Rocky Hill, CT 06067